Blackhole Media is this small pseudo-company that comprises three mac programmers. We mostly do Carbon programming right now, but we're eager to make the switch to Cocoa.
Since we've started doing more Cocoa work, we've developed a few small useful bits of code. We'll be posting more code as it's developed. It just seems the right thing to do.
Blackhole Media People:
- AaronSittig - no longer scared of cocoa
- DustinMierau - masta of disasta, and cocoa
- JasonToffaletti - not scared of cocoa
Here's what our worst enemies think about Blackhole:
- Clearly have a lot of time on their hands -- MikeTrent
- I, for one, am scared of Carbon. Update: still scared of Carbon, I'm now also scared of people like me. -- RobRix
- Getting paid for Mac programming? Why am I sitting here writing JSPs?? -- JensBaumeister
- These guys are, if I may use a bit of industry jargon, the "bom-diddy". -- StevenFrank
- Methinks they don't mention their coolest project on the page... -- DavidRemahl
What ever happened to them, no update on their site for awhile, anyone know?