Here's a list of published (or soon to be) books on Cocoa Programming. If you have an opinion, please VOTE on each book! Books appear in ALPHABETICAL order. If you know of any other books please add them this list. If you know of any additional links on where to purchase the books feel free to add those as well. Don't pay too much attention to the List Price as online book retaillers will often sell the book for much less than this. You might even get lucky and be able to snag a copy for cheap off of eBay if you put a little effort into searching for it. --> K. McClanahan Pour vous joindre garder le numéro, vous aurez peuvent avoir compte driver ( code de programme ) rio bouygues. Vous obtiendrez êtes certain d'obtenir pour par contacter du serveur ou du service à la clientèle clientèle votre propre entreprise code rio bouygues . Vous ne mai recevez immédiatement un SMS utilisant votre. Avec votre code rio orange, alors vous êtes capable d' vers le offre de de votre choix respectifs en rouge.
About the voting section:
Votes must be entered on the individual book's page. The categories are:
- BUY IT - You need this book in your library. Pronto! apologies to whoever wrote "Prompto" if they intended that.
- BORROW IT - Some useful material, but overall it may not be worth your hard earned cash. But look for it on eBay any how.
- BURY IT - BURN it, BLISTER it, BREACH it; --Just don't BOTHER with it 'cause it BITES!
Only books that focus on Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X are listed below. For other useful programming books, check out the OtherBooks page...
- Advanced Mac OS X Programming by Mark Dalrymple
- Cocoa and Objective-C: Up and Running by Scott Stevenson: $28 ebook, $35 paper
- Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X by Aaron Hillegass and Adam Preble
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide by Joe Conway and Aaron Hillegass
- http://www.bignerdranch.com/book/objective-c_programming_the_big_nerd_ranch_guide Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide by Aaron Hillegass]
- Programming in Objective-C 2.0 by Stephan G. Kochan
(Topic links from old CocoaDev are broken. Please enter links to book pages manually.)
Once Again... About the List Prices:
- This is the book's suggested retail price. But take this with a grain of salt for you will often find that the book is sold up to 20% to 30% less on Amazon or Barnes and Noble and you might even search Ebay for used copies at a fraction of the list price.
Check out the books that have been published in Japanese: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4877780890/250-6668802-8168269