New to Cocoa? - Don't be afraid!
We're here to help, after all. While this site doesn't offer all the things you'll ever need, it does offer some useful articles to get you started:
A Recommended Sequence For Learning Cocoa
- What is Cocoa? - https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/CocoaFundamentals/WhatIsCocoa/WhatIsCocoa.html
- CocoaStepOne - Step back and look at the big picture
- CocoaStepTwo - How to find Apple's Cocoa documentation and samples
- CocoaStepThree -
- GettingStarted - if you are really beginning at the beginning
- AnObject - If you're new to ObjectOrientedDesign
- CocoaTutorials - Links to extensive tutorials around the Web
- MemoryManagement - You need to know this!
- AccessorMethods - Everyone needs them, but if you do it wrong, you'll have MemoryLeaks
- DebuggingTechniques - I guess that speaks for itself... :-)
- SupplementaryFiles - Where to put additional stuff your app needs.
- CocoaDiscussions - We welcome your questions.
- CocoaBooks - Published books about Cocoa Programming and links on where to find them
- CocoaResources - If you didn't find it anywhere else here, go and explore these links
- HowToProgramInOSX - A step-by-step set of answers to questions we all had starting out
- NewbieProjectIdeas - A list of mini-project ideas offering a variety of difficulty.