Kritter (Chris Purcell, England)
Some things I have been responsible for:
- FoundationCollectionsPalette, DesignMatrix, KTLLMutableArray, DesignCollection
- Code changes to this site's engine to make it do its job better - page history and topics are my legacy.
- Garnering a reputation for being unwholesomely interested in atomic operations. [not unwholesomely interested in so much as unwholesomely good at, I think] Stuff like ProducersAndConsumerModel may have caused that.
- Low-level design of lock-free concurrent data structures, whence the SynchronizationPoints, DeadLock and LiveLock pages. I may well add more such to this site; I know of one frequent user of this site who would approve, and suspect others may exist. (Do contact me if so.)
- Language design.
- Wiki engine design ( see http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?PeriPeri ).
9 Feb 2007: Viva on Tuesday!
The way [we] perceive beauty is intimately related to our ability to process and understand complexity. A language that makes it hard to write elegant code makes it hard to write good code. -- Eric S. Raymond
"Drink to me the parting glass..." -- RobRix
RobRix raises his glass in agreement.
Thanks, guys. -- KritTer
That seems the appropriate place to add this: thanks very much, KritTer, for the very nice fix for the MultipleEditSyndrome. Yeah!!!
- http://www-3.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/techdocs/852569B20050FF778525699600682CC7 - Everything you ever wanted to know about PowerPC RISC instructions but were justifiably too intimidated to ask
- http://www-3.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/techdocs/852569B20050FF7785256996007558C6 - PowerPC - for compiler writers!
Please don't add to this list. It's mine.