Constants that are returned by %%BEGINCODESTYLE%%draggingSourceOperationMask%%ENDCODESTYLE%%
- NSDragOperationCopy - The data represented by the image can be copied.
- NSDragOperationLink - The data can be shared.
- NSDragOperationGeneric - The operation can be defined by the destination.
- NSDragOperationPrivate - The operation is negotiated privately between the source and the destination.
- NSDragOperationMove - The data can be moved.
- NSDragOperationDelete - The data can be deleted.
- NSDragOperationEvery - All of the above.
- NSDragOperationNone - No drag operations are allowed.
(The following lines are from %%BEGINCODESTYLE%%NSDragging.h%%ENDCODESTYLE%%)
/ protocol for the sender argument of the messages sent to a
drag destination. The view or window that registered dragging types sends these messages as dragging is
happening to find out details about that session of dragging. /
@protocol NSDraggingInfo - (NSWindow )draggingDestinationWindow; - (NSDragOperation)draggingSourceOperationMask; - (NSPoint)draggingLocation; - (NSPoint)draggedImageLocation; - (NSImage )draggedImage; - (NSPasteboard )draggingPasteboard; - (id)draggingSource; - (int)draggingSequenceNumber; - (void)slideDraggedImageTo:(NSPoint)screenPoint; @end