M. Uli Kusterer is a long-time Mac C programmer, using Carbon, Cocoa, and many other languages and APIs.
His web site is at http://www.zathras.de
Cocoa Stuff I've written
- UKProgressPanel - Finder-style list window with progress bars
- UKDistributedView - Finder icon view class with an included NSCell subclass that looks like a Finder icon
- UKSyntaxColoredTextDocument - Text document class that performs configurable syntax coloring
- NiftyFeatures - Two classes for Safari-style "Send feedback E-Mail..." menu item and MacPad-compatible update checking.
- UKPrefsPanel - Controller class that manages a "switch page" toolbar like in Safari's "Preferences" window.
- UKToolbarFactory - Controller class that manages a user-configurable toolbar loaded from a .plist file.
- Uli's Moose - The Talking Moose is currently being rewritten in Cocoa
- Shovel - A MacPAD-based software-update clone (work in progress)
- Mediator - Presentations program (contract work not available to the general public)
- MacScare - Based on CocoaGlk and the Unix SCARE distro, this program runs ADRIFT text adventures on Macs.
- TADS Workbench for Macintosh - GUI around the TADS 3 compiler, with syntax coloring text editor etc.
- "Made with Cocoa" images for use in your applications
Other Stuff I'm proud of
- Joker - a HyperTalk interpreter (C++)
- C++ XFromApp - An XCMD/XFCN engine that allows using HyperCard plugins in your applications. Fully Carbonized, and coded with cross-platform portability (source code compatibility) in mind.
- xDraw, xDialog, UlisEdit and various other nifty HyperCard XCMDs and XFCNs (CompileIt!-Talk, C)
- Resurrection - An advanced resource editor for MacOS 9 (C++/MacZoop)
- Uli's Panes - An extensive set of views classes for MacZoop.
- Dan's Dialoger Pro - An advanced dialog manager for MacOS System 7
- Dan's Lists - A lighting-fast list manager for MacOS System 7
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."