Joshua Nozzi (
joshua at nozzi dot name )
I'm the owner of Bartas Technologies ( http://www.bartastechnologies.com ), currently focusing on productivity solutions. I also wrote Mastering Xcode 4.
A full profile is available at http://joshua.nozzi.name ... I am a Cocoa developer for hire.
- BookMasteringXcode - Mastering Xcode 4: Develop and Design
Apps & Plug-Ins
- CopyWrite - Writing project management
- Transcriva - Manual transcription
- Temporis - Timeline editor
- XTabulator - Tabular data file (CSV, TAB...) editor
- Ziplight - Spotlight plugin for ZIP files
- SPICE - Data Mining & Visualization Software for Multicolor Flow Cytometry (created for NIH/NIAID)
- FlippingViews - Some third-party window flipping code, plus a little cheating equals backward-compatible view flipping.
- JLNDragEffectManager - Drop-in class for adding drag-and-drop animation effects to your app a la Interface Builder's Library palette (icon morphs into actual object when you drag from the palette). Found on the ObjectLibraryViews page.
- JLNTotalBarTextCell - Text cell subclass for showing "total" bars. Found on the ObjectLibraryViews page.
- NonSelectingTokenField - NSTokenField subclass that avoids selecting all tokens on end editing or becoming first responder. Good example for manipulating selected range of any NSTextField subclass. Found on the ObjectLibraryViews page.
- Recessed Source List - A set of view subclasses to achieve the effect seen in Dictionary.app. Found on the ObjectLibraryViews page.
- JLNFadingScrollView - A drop-in NSScrollView subclass for providing a fade affect at the top and bottom of scrolled content. Found on the ObjectLibraryViews page.